When you visit the Maldives, you simply must experience one of its most beautiful and popular activities – snorkeling. With about 2500 reefs, it is the ultimate destination for people who love underwater adventures. Of these 2500 reefs, nearly 900 are house reefs. Of course, there is nothing like snorkeling in Maldives. You can explore crystal clear blue waters, reefs, coral reefs, amazing friendly biodiversity and much more. You will have an unforgettable time by snorkeling at Maldives and enjoying an innumerable of other attractions that it has to offer. It is difficult to name one island for the best Maldives snorkeling experience as there are more than just a few. Snorkeling in Maldives for nonswimmers is not a big deal. Apparently, you don’t have to be a good swimmer to enjoy snorkeling. If you want to know where the best place for snorkeling in Maldives is, then you are in the right place because there is not one but so many options for a thrilling and fascinating underwater experience.
Pick & Drop
- Single visit pass for Whale Submarine
- Transfer from Male Jetty to Whale Submarine Station
Departure & Return
- Return private transfer to and from Hotel / Guest house
- Free Pick & drop within Male & Hulhumale
- Additional charges apply to pick up from Other then Male & Hulhumale
- Pick up from Private Resorts available on additional charges
What To Expect
If you want to cruise through an underwater garden filled with school of fishes without getting soaked in the Maldives, Whale Submarine is the best alternative to Scuba Diving. Total duration descend to a sumberged reef 45 meters beneath the surface. During the trip you can see scuba divers feeding fishes
- 20% cancellation charges of the full amount if cancelled 48 hours before dive
- 100% cancellation charges if cancelled within 48 hours of the dive
- Due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances if dive is cancelled by operator an alternative schedule will be offered or full payment will be refunded within 3 working days
Frequently Asked Questions
How many successful dives has been done ?
Whale Submarine operation in Maldives has been safe and it has performed nearly 10,000 dives and carried around 300,000 passengers .
Is it Safe to dive with Whale Submarine in the Maldives ?
Bruker Meerestechnik constructed whale Submarine in Karlsruhe, Germany. The submarine is piloted by Certified Maldivians operators & approved by Maldives Transport authorities.
How big is submarine ?
Whale Submarine in the Maldives is the only passenger submarine in South Asia and it has the privilege of being the deepest and longest passenger submarine in the world.