We periodically review our Policy and reserves the right at its discretion to modify or remove portions at any time. Any amendments will be notified by posting an updated version on Our website.
Note: If you do not agree with this Policy, do not access or use our services or interact with any other aspect of Holidays Link Maldives.
The Tourism Society is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Tourism Society may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 20/06/2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name, Locations and Job Title.
- Contact information including email address and Phone Number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require above-mentioned information to understand your travel needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or phone number which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookie Introduction: A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You can directly visit our contact page and submit a form where you will subject to delete your personal information from our database, or you can also use to unsubscribe from the emails you receive.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, and later on if you don’t want to receive any further marketing material you can send us a direct email at email@example.com.
We are committed to providing security for your personal information we collect. we will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information we collect. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting regarding make your travel experience more enjoyable.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email.
Who we share your data with
The data we collect we might need to share that data with the Services provider like (Resorts, Guest Houses or Any other Services provider ) involved to provide you batter Travel Experience.
How long we retain your data
We are maintaining your information as long as we are working together if you want us to delete your information you can send us an email anytime.
- How we protect your data
- What data breach procedures we have in place
- What third parties we receive data from
- What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
- Industry regulatory disclosure requirements