Meeru Island Resort & Spa is located on a private island of Meerufenfush in North Male Atoll (Kaafu atoll), in its eastern corner.
Every year, Meeru Island Resort is possible satisfies more people than any other luxury hotel. It is one of the largest in the Maldives, it is always full and after people have visited here, very often they come back again and again.
Prestigious Meeru is not only the third, oldest property in the Maldives, it is also the third largest resort, with 284 rooms and dedicated fans, including regular customers (many Germans). The island is attractive for all ages: families have their own corner of the island, and couples have their own, hence there are two separate swimming pools, two buffet restaurants, and 2 spas. Most of the guests sit on all inclusive, so bars are always alive – especially 24-hour.
Holiday in Meeru can be formulated with one phrase: “affordable dreams”. A large, happy resort has many ways to fulfill hundreds of different needs and expectations. From fully active couples to seekers of private life, and from those inclined to revel occasionally to real cheapskate, Meeru, as a magician, satisfies the whims of every guest.
Why Stay Here
- Close to Male airport
- A great value for many
- The All Inclusive package
- Staff is professional, friendly and helpful
- Beautiful, spacious and clean villas. Cleaning was twice on the day 10/10
- Delicious and varied food, good breakfasts, and an outstanding desserts.
- Beautiful white sandy beaches and two fresh water swimming pools, including a children’s pool
- Family and children activities
- For each villa its own beach area with sun loungers
- A lot of bars and activities to entertain your stay, than in other neighboring resorts
- Good nightlife and entertainment