A long-established, 3 star island in South Male atoll, in the traditional style. The resort has just recently become available on the UK market. We are yet to visit, although we have had several customers who have stayed recently and enjoyed it very much. There is a good house reef easily accessible from the beach. Popular with couples, families and friends alike, it has a nice beach and the atmosphere is good. Rooms are basic, but comfortable. The buffet is apparently varied and of decent quality for an island at this level.
Featuring a terrace with seating area, air-conditioned rooms are fitted with tiled flooring, a wardrobe, telephone and ceiling fan. The bathroom comes with a hairdryer and shower facility. Free WiFi is provided.
The in-house Palm Groove restaurant serves mouthwatering Maldivian and international cuisines. The Fisherman’s Bar and Blue Lagoon Bar offers a wide variety of drinks and beverages.
Fihalhohi Island Resort is just 8 km to the fishing village. The resort is within 28 km from Male International Airport, which is approximately a 45-minute speedboat ride away.
Couples particularly like the location
What Guest Love
- Great location; close to Male airport
- Clean and beautiful island, lots of greenery
- The staff is helpful, polite and friendly
- Clean rooms, cleaning twice a day. Nice water bungalows
- Beautiful white sandy beach
- Fantastic house reef. Great snorkeling!
- Tasty plentiful and varied food and drinks
- Calm and quiet. Relaxing holiday.
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre