Situated in Baa Atoll, Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu remains one of our very favourite resorts. The epitome of the ‘No News, No Shoes’ resort, it combines wonderful natural assets with good accommodation, fine food and a great array of facilities…all at prices that can still be considered to have a sense of ‘value for money’.
We often get asked for alternative islands to Dhuni Kolhu, but the truth is, even with over a hundred resorts now in the Maldives, there are very few that manage to combine its charm and quality at the same price level, which is what makes it one of our most popular resorts. So forget those resorts with underwater spas and restaurants at astronomical prices – for us Dhuni Kolhu offers everything you could wish for from a Maldives holiday. Recommended for honeymooners, those celebrating a wedding anniversary and those just wanting to escape the ratrace.
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu – Located on Dhuni Kolhu Island in Baa Atoll, 124km from Malé airport, Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu captures tropical magic in abundance, beautifully balancing the island’s bountiful vegetation with the resort’s architectural charisma. Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu’s setting is pure magic: surrounded by a lagoon of bright turquoise water and coral banks, fringed by white sandy beaches and richly covered with indigenous vegetation. Its 98 villas, featuring authentic thatched roofs, are set in quiet isolation and hidden by flowers,tropical ferns, vines and palms or out on the lagoon over the abundant house reefs.
There are two restaurants and two bars to choose from, plus the option of in-villa or private beach dining.
Coco Palm has a great range of activities available in its recreation centre, including a full size snooker table, table tennis, small gym, floodlit tennis and volleyball. The Coco Spa has a full range of treatments and massages.
What Guests Love
- Location: An amazing barefoot island in a fantastic tropical location with white-sand beaches and a turquoise lagoon
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Stunning and comfortable villas, clean rooms, (cleaning 2 times a day), no insects.
- Superb snorkeling and diving in Baa Atoll, a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve
- Delicious food. Great buffet for breakfast, lunch or dinner
- Indoor games
- Boutique & gift shop
- Laundry service
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Kids Accommodation (below 12 years and sharing with parents) and Meal Supplements FREE
- This offer is subject to green tax of US$ 06 per child per day and does not include return transfers.